Microsoft Azure Network
Can I show a diagram over the network in my Azure subscription?
- Log into the Azure portal with an account that has the necessary permissions.
- On the top, left corner of the portal, select All services.
- In the All services filter box, enter Network Watcher. When Network Watcher appears in the results, select it.
- Select Topology. The network watchers are created in a resource group named NetworkWatcherRG.
- Select a subscription, the resource group of a virtual network you want to view the topology for, and then select the virtual network.
In Azure you can select the Virtual network, and click on Diagram on the left side.
Then you get a picture of the resource you have in Azure.